Show me better value for money!
Set on a generous 6493 m2, with stunning views of Walsh's Pyramid, this solid, rendered home is perfect if you are looking for complete privacy and easy care living.
This property is built as an entertainer for family and friends with unique timber and steel walkways to your heated spa and Aussie Bar, overlooking stunning mountain views.
The bitumen driveway offers easy access to the high set boat/caravan shelter, 2 sheds and a second boat/van shelter.
Other features include:
- The solid home is in excellent condition
- Freshly painted internally, French doors lead into tiled, open plan living areas and
kitchen with dishwasher and walk in pantry
- Main bedroom with walk in robe, air conditioning and en suite
- All bedrooms have built ins and the main bathroom is functional
- Screened, western red cedar blinds to bedrooms and house wired for a 6kva generator
- There's a lovely level back yard which is perfect for a veggie patch & childrens'
- Rainwater tank, chicken run, grey water irrigation to gardens, BBQ/fire pit area, creek
water feature next to bar
- Public transport and school bus close by.
This property is priced to sell as the owners are committed elsewhere.
Plans for massive future development of the Gordonvale region are on foot with a new Woolworths centre just one of the many developments scheduled and the duplication of the Bruce Highway from Edmonton to Gordonvale slated for next year. Cairns is only a 20 minute drive and the vibrant Gordonvale township is 5 minutes away, offering excellent schooling, shopping, eateries and all facilities.
- Land Area6493m²