Reduced to meet the market!
If you are looking to escape from the hustle with a quiet, private, serene lifestyle only a 10 minute drive to town, a spacious home with pool plus room for a small van or boat, this is a must to inspect.
To live on acreage and not be a slave to mowing is one of the many benefits of this beautiful property which is set in an established Tropical garden.
Blonde, clay brick construction is in excellent condition and has a tiled roof and high ceilings which give this large footprint home a quality look and feel.
- Double, wrought iron, screened front door opening into a large tiled living/dining area that links the 2 wings of the home together and wraps around the tiled veranda to the pool and gardens
- Windows wall to ceiling throughout the home allow light and garden vistas into every room
- Spoilt for choice, there are multiple living areas including a separate lounge room at either end of the home.
- The kitchen has 2-pac cupboards, pantry, double fridge space and dish washer
- Main bedroom is 5m x 5m with a walk in robe, large en suite, double vanities, separate toilet and bidet
- With the second lounge right next door the main, this could be perfect for dual living arrangements if families are living together
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 are spacious and the 4th room is ideal as an office or small 4th bedroom.
- Screened throughout and mostly air conditioned
- Internal laundry with cupboards plus solar hot water
- 5.7m long double lock up garage plus a 3 x 9 metre powered shed for a smaller van or boat.
Gordonvale is only a 20 minute drive to the Cairns CBD. The township of Gordonvale offers every convenience with public transport close by for Schools and commuters into Edmonton or the City.
- Living Areas2
- Land Area6578m²
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Split System Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool - In ground