Elevated high in Redlynch and surrounded by mountain views, this home is just the tonic to relax and unwind in complete privacy and contentment.
* 4 Bedrooms two with walk in robes, one with built in cupboard
* Main bedroom opens onto a patio with stunning views, walk in robe,
ensuite with large shower & separate toilet
* Chef’s kitchen has stone benchtops, dishwasher, gas cooking
large oven, plenty of cupboards, large pantry & full breakfast bar
* Main living opens onto two large shaded patio areas complete with
views of the pool, surrounding mountains and gardens
* Stunning saltwater pool with a fully plumbed outdoor shower
* Custom 3/4 front door, fully tiled, high ceilings & Crimesafe security
* Double remote controlled garage and beautiful terraced gardens
Perfectly situated on the 1.778m2 block and elevated so it catches the cooling valley breezes and takes in the stunning mountain back drop. Imagine, relaxing in the pool while sipping your favourite beverage and watching the tropical sunsets.
For the adventurers, we have plenty of space to park your boats and caravans, you could even build a shed if you want.
For the gardeners, this is paradise, 5000l water tank, fully irrigated and a myriad of trees and bushes including Mango, Lychee, Grapefruit, Lemon Orange, Mandarin, Avocado, Lemonade, Starfruit, Kumquat, Tamarind Cacao Tree, Kaffir Lime tree, Bay leaf tree, plus away from the house is a professional smokehouse/BBQ.
Call Shane right now to arrange your inspection of this rare find in Redlynch.
- Car Ports1
- Land Area1778m²
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Split System Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool - In ground