Value alert - further reduced to meet the market. Owners Committed Elsewhere! All the hard work is done, just move in.
Situated on a generous 731 m2 block, zoned Residential 2 in a central location with 2 street access, this stunning renovated Queenslander with a powered shed oozes potential for families, Air BnB, a home business or Tradies.
This Central location is close to schools, TAFE, shopping centres and medical facilities and is under 5 kilometres from the Cairns CBD.
Currently being offered on the Air BnB market it could be an extra income stream for you.
This stunning timber home has been lovingly renovated and is in excellent condition.
* Fully fenced, private and secure
* 2 sets of stairs lead to the upstairs fully screened home
* 3 spacious bedrooms plus 4th tiled room downstairs off a covered patio
* Large timber deck with garden views and breezes
* Traditional trimmings - casement windows, tongue-in-groove walls, high ceilings and fretwork
* Polished floors in the upstairs bedrooms and central lounge room and true to it's era, black and white vinyl tiles in other areas
* Kitchen has a 900 cm gas range, wide fridge space, built in shelves and traditional cabinetry in excellent order
* 1 large bathroom with bespoke glass screen and central shower rose, pedestal basin and linen cupboards.
* Downstairs is completely lockable with plenty of potential for other uses. It also houses the laundry and a downstairs toilet.
The shed is 8m x 4m x 2.2m clearance (approx) plus a 8m x 4m carport x 2.6m clearance at the front. These are accessed via a double gate from Kiernan Street.
Whether you are looking for a family home to move straight into or to land bank a beautiful home for the future, give Robyn a call today for your private inspection.