REDUCED TO MEET THE MARKET and set on a generous 1,153 m2 corner block, this solid, rendered home with core filled walls inside and out, features 256 m2 under roof. Over sized rooms throughout for the largest furniture pieces, you will be impressed.
Rental appraised to $400 pw this home would suit a FIFO person or someone wanting to land bank for retirement. Even a first home owner or down sizer will appreciate the value for money as the home cost $452,000 to build 5.5 years ago!
* Attention to detail throughout.
* Save $$$ with 5kw German Solar, solar/electric hot water, insulated, extra high ceilings, cement surrounding the home, roller door to double lock up, remote garage with cyclone bracing, tinted windows, 900 mm eaves, security screened, some air conditioning.
* Tiled veranda leading to double timber entrance doors into the massive tiled living, dining & designer kitchen
* Kitchen with 900 mm stove, gas cook top, 2 door pantry, large fridge space, overhead cupboards, wrap around bench tops and soft close everything
* Two over sized bedrooms with large en suites and 3 door mirrored built ins, making this home a desirable shared accommodation choice
* 3rd bathroom with spa bath and large laundry
* Garage is 6.1 m in length for the longer rigs plus 5 door storage cupboard
* Man cave/Shed - 6 x 9 x 2.7m to gutter, 2.4 (approx) entrance - powered, insulated, storage, tinted windows, air conditioning, sink and toilet.
* The yard is a blank canvas if you love gardening or just the simple life.
This home is close to the Innisfail CBD with all amenities available and excellent schooling. Fishing, boating and beach lovers will enjoy the surrounding natural environment. Innisfail is approximately half way between the large Regional Cities of Cairns and Townsville.
- Land Area1153m²