Set on 6507m2 this solid, split level home which is 450m2 under roof (approx),overlooks the mountains with no side nor rear neighbors.
Only a 15 minute drive to Innisfail or 1 hour (approx) to Cairns, you have the best of both worlds plus living the acreage dream.
There is 6' sturdy fencing around most of the yard, 5 KW solar panels and a 3 bay shed - 7m x 10m.
Stunning random hardwood floors throughout with windows opening onto views.
* Quality timber blinds, s/s fans, split air conditioning, built ins, screened
* 4 bedrooms, main with timber/glass sliding doors, WIR and en suite
* Large main bathroom with built ins, large bath and separate powder room
* Beautiful kitchen - 6 seater breakfast bar, double plumbed fridge, 4 burner gas cook top, soft close cabinetry, 2 door F & P dish washer, walk in pantry. Dining room overlooking the yard and National Park. Spacious open plan lounge room.
* 5th bedroom/office (cyclone shelter if required), tiled and air conditioned
* High clearance (2.2m) remote garaging - perfect for a boat or van
* Covered back veranda with 12 person heated spa
* Town water, septic, fish pond, tropical gardens, wireless NBN, fruit trees, animal pen with chooks, ducks and turkeys and a fenced paddock currently used for sheep.
There is an abundance of seasonal bird life in this lovely estate surrounded by similar homes and is a must to inspect.