If you’re looking for something different, this may be it.
Set on a rare to find 1395sq.m. or ¼ acre block allowing plenty of room for kids and pets to play, a pool if you’d like one and more, the options are endless. Hoisted high well above “Legal Height” – this steel framed Western Red Cedar home is vacant and needing new owners.
• Upstairs is a big open plan home with an enclosed side verandah, the two built in bedrooms with air-con to the master are connected by a semi en-suite. Soaring polished cypress raked ceilings add to the feeling of extra space and the floors too are polished cypress with cork tiles in the bedrooms, emphasising the country feel. The master bedroom and living spaces all open onto a full length verandah which overlooks the lovely gardens full of numerous fruit trees and nature reserve at the rear of the property, lose yourself in the peace and tranquility on offer, no need for a TV.
• Downstairs you’ll find the laundry with plumbing for a shower and WC in place ready to be connected. This is an open canvass – it can be enclosed, used by a tradie to work from home or simply a great place for a barbie with friends and perfect play area for kids.
• The two bay powered 7.9 x 9 Shed with side annex has shower and WC already installed, would convert easily to a granny flat, ideal money earner to rent out or perfect for the extra family members.
• The shed is also steel framed and Western Red Cedar.
There is so much on offer with this property and the options are numerous.
• It’s at the end of a quiet close surrounded by all important facilities :- Choice of schools, major shopping centres and just 10min. drive to the city.