MOTIVATED SELLERS - MUST BE SOLD.
Situated on a flat 2,975 m2 of land, backing onto a creek, this two story, solid home has all the space and flexibility you need. Whether you have a large family, you work from home, you need additional space for an art studio or you are looking for granny flat potential, this large home will get your creative ideas bubbling over.
* Fully tiled, large open plan lounge, dining and kitchen areas, high ceilings
* Chef's kitchen with F & P appliances, 5 burner gas cook top, 2 drawer dish washer, island bench/breakfast bar, soft close drawers, pull out preparation shelves for bakers, so much on offer in this well thought plus a large walk in pantry and large laundry with room for fridges, freezers.
* Small downstairs bathroom.
* Large glass doors onto the paved undercover veranda overlooking the tropical gardens
* Stunning views of the rain forest clad mountains from most rooms.
* Main bedroom has a separate entry to private stairs with a chair lift leading to a very spacious, timber floored layout with a stunning en suite, walk in robe and separate toilet.
* Second set of stairs leads up to the hallway and other 3 bedrooms, all with built in robes, air conditioning and a third bathroom to service them.
There is a separate studio with cathedral ceilings, own entry, water, air conditioning. Currently used as a craft studio however could easily convert to a granny flat or 5th bedroom.
* Tiled, high clearance carport at the front
* Wide side access to the yard and room for a substantial shed however there is a container shed
* Mostly fenced, backs onto a seasonal creek however 2 minutes walk across the neighboring reserve it is permanent creek
4.5KW solar and heat exchange electric hot water.
- Land Area2975m²