Have you ever dreamed of retiring to your comfortable home which is only accessible by boat? Look no further. This unique headland location offers the best of both worlds, overlooking the river or the beach and the Franklin and High islands. Originally fishing huts, these sought after homes rarely leave a family, being passed down through the generations. There are only 49 homes in this secluded enclave.
The area is framed by mangroves and surrounded by rainforest clad hills allowing you to feel that you are definitely on holidays where you live.
The mighty Mulgrave River offers up excellent fishing and you can just throw out a line from your pontoon and catch Mangrove Jack, Grunter, Travelly, Black Bream, Flathead and Barramundi on a lure nearby. Crabbing is also possible in the area.
Access is via boat - just a 10 minute boat ride from the Deeral public boat ramp. You have your own deep water mooring, pontoon and footbridge which leads to a comfortable 5 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom house with options to build a walk in robe and another bathroom adjacent to the main bedroom due to the large, tiled office/dressing room.
There are a mixture of property uses in the area - permanent or part time living, weekender or Air BnB.
Other features include:
- NBN and mobile and TV reception
- Full length, timber deck to while away the hours on with an outside kitchen and water views
- Fully tiled, fully screened and air conditioned
- Spacious home with an internal kitchen, room for multiple fridges & overhead cupboards and internal washing machine nook
- Open plan lounge/living areas
- Large main bedroom, BIR's within a large dressing room/office + separate toilet & hand basin.
_ 4 other bedrooms, 2 with river views, most with cupboards/wardrobes
- Main Bathroom has been refreshed
- Lockable shed & beautiful gardens complete the picture
- Rates are approximately $1,060 pa, septic and spring fed water piped to the home
- Some inclusions may apply if required.