Returned to Market refreshed with the house ready to move into and the cottage with a long term tenant happy to stay but on a periodic lease, you have loads of options.
Option 1: Rent both with a current estimated rental return of $610 pw.
Option 2: Live in one and have the other rented out to pay the mortgage.
Option 3: Share the property with family for a more economical purchase.
Set on a generous 1,285 m2 block, divided in two with two separate houses, the property is fully fenced with access through double gates to the rear of the property.
This central Mirriwinni location is walking distance to convenience shopping and school yet is midway between both Babinda and Innisfail for all other amenities. Bramston Beach is just a 20 minute drive for a sea change. Safe swimming at local rainforest lined creeks is also a must to seek out.
Rear House - The Tardis
- Will be freshly painted internally in the near future
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 living areas, fully fenced
- Front veranda, timber floors through to rear tiled second lounge room
- Large, timber kitchen fits a large family dining room table with ease
- Single carport fits 2 cars in tandem or a combination of cars and toys
- New roof recently installed
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, rear veranda with laundry and 3 cement tubs - just like grandma used to have.
- Fully tiled, modernised
- Lockable storeroom
- Tenant on a periodic lease but happy to stay
Call to inspect by appointment.