This spacious apartment provides the ultimate lifestyle for busy people whilst still being close to the CBD at an affordable price and low body corporate fees.
One of the highlights of this property is the high ceilings throughout, giving this large residence an even grander sense of space. The master features include a walk-in-robe, en-suite and direct access to a large second balcony. The second bedroom has a built-in robe with direct access to the balcony.
The kitchen and living area is open plan, opening out to the main balcony, perfect for entertaining, overlooking the swimming pool.
- Spacious and open living area overlooking the pool
- High ceilings throughout – over 3m!
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Master bedroom complete with en-suite including a bath and timber venetian shutters
- Second bedroom with built-in robes
- Both bedrooms have direct access to second balcony
- Carpet in both bedrooms
- Fully air-conditioned throughout
- Internal laundry
- Undercover parking in a gated complex
- Low Body Corporate Levies
BODY CORP: $4321.57 (Approx.) per annum.
COUNCIL RATES: $2600 (Approx.) per annum.
RENTAL ESTIMATE: $420.00 (Approx.) per week.
Close proximity to Cairns CBD and its amenities including schools, transport, Cairns Central shopping centre, Cairns and Cairns Private Hospital, the Esplanade and Domestic and International Airports.
- Living Areas1
- Car Ports1
- Land Area134m²
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In ground