You will love this Queenslander filled with the character of yesteryear, including polished timber floors, high ceilings, timber detailing and original casement windows. Tucked away on a quiet street and set on a 799m2 block, the home backs onto council parkland so there is no rear neighbours!
- 3 bedrooms, main is a good size and has split system air-conditioning Bedrooms 2 and 3 both have built-ins and box air-conditioning
- Open plan living/dining area with split system air-conditioning
- French doors open off the lounge/dining to the wide deck that wraps partially around the rear of the home
- Main bathroom has plenty of character with brass fittings, pedestal basin, bath/shower, subway tiles and a stunning stained glass window
- Kitchen has a French door style servery opening out to the deck, freestanding oven/gas cooktop, dishwasher and pot hanger
- 3kw solar system to keep the power bills down
Downstairs you will find;
- A large air-conditioned utility room that could be used as an office or teenagers retreat
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Workshop and lockable storage area
- Large undercover laundry
- Undercover, secure tandem parking for 2 cars on one side and a single carport out the front.
- Tropical low-maintenance landscaped gardens and a huge expanse of lawn in the fully fenced backyard
- There is heaps of room for a huge shed or pool and potential rear access at the rear of the property
Be quick for this one! Needing a little love and maintenance, it is priced at under $400,000 and will not last long.........
Centrally located and within walking distance to Stockland Shopping Centre as well as public transport, schools and a quick drive to the CBD.