OWNERS COMMITTED ELSEWHERE - URGENT SALE & REDUCED BELOW REPLACEMENT VALUE - set on 1,612m2 of beautiful, accessible flat land in a quiet close, this is your opportunity to purchase a piece of Edmonton History. Private, secure and in a quiet area, the compound offers a large, powered shed and gorgeous in ground pool.
Also a Cash Cow Alert – Recent Rental Estimates for the Townhouse – to $440 pw, the Main House – to $690 pw = to $1,130 income pw – great potential to pay off such a beautiful property!
The original, split level house is constructed of solid split face concrete block, mixed hardwood timber polished floors and extremely solid hardwood trusses. The second residence has similar materials, offering a seamless build for this multi-generational property.
- Stunning polished timber floors throughout the upstairs split-level living and bedrooms, Character raked ceilings
- 4 good sized bedrooms with the built-ins, ensuite to the main bedroom
- Main bathroom has a bath/shower combination
- Modern spacious kitchen – overhead cupboards, pantry, fridge plumbed
- Air conditioned, mostly screened
- Large rear deck area with mountain views and glimpses of Walsh's Pyramid, retractable screens offer both privacy and shade, side deck overlooks the pool with shade sail and extras
- Large office/5th bedroom to the side of the 2 car garage
- Massive downstairs laundry area, room for another bathroom plus storage with access to the pool
- Additional space in the garage/ground floor level can be used as a cyclone shelter, storage area or converted to a wine cellar!
- Easy care gardens with some fruit trees
- Townhouse style solid split face concrete block, designed to blend with the style of the original house and was added in 2008 and featuring racked ceilings
- Ground floor is the living area, 1 bedroom with built-ins and bathroom, a large modern kitchen and open plan dining area flowing out to the private patio through stacker sliding doors and screens – perfect for alfresco dining.
- Kitchen has gas cooking and hot water, new dishwasher, double fridge space and plenty of cupboard storage
- All downstairs areas have wide wheelchair access doorways along with the bathroom and ramp to rear veranda
- Second floor has a stunning timber staircase leading to polished timber floors at the landing, hallway and bedrooms with lovely mountain views
- 2 bedrooms, one with built-ins, a large two-way bathroom, and separate toilet with washbasin
- Air Conditioned, LED downlights, security screened
- Separate power and entries offer the opportunity to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home out or share it with family members
- Next to the main home is the high clearance, 2-bay approx 9.1m x 7m x 3m approx. powered shed with remote roller doors and thick cement flooring for heavy vehicles. Accessed through a wide remote sliding gate, the large, concreted areas provide plenty of space for additional cars, camper vans or boats.
- Open Car Spaces4
- Land Area1612m²
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fully Fenced
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In ground